Cliniconex is Canada’s fastest growing patient communications solutions vendor, serving thousands of healthcare providers and is partnered with leading EMR/EHR’s.
Cliniconex strongly believes in being a catalyst to help clinics provide better outcomes for their patients. We don’t think of patient communications as something that happens once with a simple reminder but rather a holistic cycle of communication that starts when an appointment is booked and continues well after the patient leaves the clinic. Our solution can not only reduce costs for clinics but can be used as a valuable solution to help the clinical staff determine which patients need specialized follow up.
We are the fastest growing patient communications solutions vendor in Canada and are proud to have won the confidence of thousands of providers to date. We are well financed and partnered with the largest EMR (Telus Health and QHR) aswell as other vendors in North America and are bringing an innovative, holistic approach to patient communications
We are also well financed by Wesley Clover, a super Angel, backed by Sir Terry Matthews.
Cliniconex takes privacy very seriously and our solutions are designed with privacy as a central concerns. For example:
- We minimize the information we collect and collect only what is required to issue reminders.
- We use the same encryption technology to transfer data from your clinic to our application as banks use to secure online banking transactions.
- And while our application uses information such as appointment time and date, and a phone number or email address, we delete the personal information specifics from our billing records after three months.
- We allow you to control what information is included in your messages.
- We allow you to turn off reminders at the patient, appointment type or individual appointment level.
- We do not share this information with any third party and this is a contractual obligation of our service providers as well.
We are constantly improving our security stance by implementing procedures, access controls and defensive measures against hacking.