Internet Marketing / Social Media Advertising Specialist
As an innovator in the e-heath space, Cliniconex provides software as a service (SaaS) solutions that act as a catalyst to help medical clinics provide better outcomes for their patients. Cliniconex solutions provide a holistic cycle of outreach that starts when an appointment is booked and continues well after the patient leaves the clinic. The solution not only reduces costs for clinics but helps the clinical staff determine which patients need specialized follow up.
Are you just out of college or university? Well this may be your chance.
Following a successful seed round of investment, we are looking for a full time, energetic social marketer with a passion for the healthcare system to ramp up our digital marketing presence as we grow our business in Canada and the USA.
- Manage day-to-day social media strategy and activities for upcoming product launches
- Design, create and manage promotions and Facebook ad campaigns
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of Social Media programs. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
- Actively research and prospect for new opportunities in all market segments
- Manage Cliniconex web site and Facebook pages
- Manage Cliniconex social presence, monitoring consumer posts and working with marketing in responding to and managing issues appropriately
- Identify and target appropriate influencers, engage with appropriate social media channels
- University degree or college diploma
- Minimum of one year social media marketing experience
- Strong written communication skills
- A passion for health-related issues
- Social Media experience, proficiency and a high level of familiarity with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Google+ and Pinterest
- Digitally savvy and interested in digital marketing industry and technologies
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects effectively—excellent planning, project management, and organizational skills
- Web site editing experience or you might say: Experience managing/editing Word Press websites
- Experience in digital content development and inbound demand creation through videos, infographics, blogs, PR, social media, ad words, web design tweaks, web a/b testing.