Intermediate Java Developer
Position Description: Cliniconex is Canada’s fastest growing patient communications solutions vendor, serving thousands of healthcare providers and partnered with the leading EMR/EHR systems. At Cliniconex we develop cloud-based software that plays a significant role in bringing efficiency to healthcare and convenience to patients, worldwide.
We are a small team now but are growing rapidly following our double-digit revenue growth and the closing of our 1st round of financing.
Cliniconex is looking for an intermediate Java developer who is an architect at heart but loves coding. You must be able to demonstrate expertise and passion that sets you apart from others. To be an ideal candidate, you must understand data structures, communications, the API world, and other key software engineering concepts.
Our success as a company is founded on an entrepreneurial, get it done spirit, that feeds a love of transforming deep technology into seamless, reliable, and accurate workflow automation for healthcare and patients. So, the successful candidate will not only be tasked with building and testing software, but will also be passionate about operating it, supporting it, and extending it for customers and partners.
- 7+ years of Java development and Junit testing experience (real time, high volume system experience preferred)
- Knowledge of databases and data structures (MySQL ie. Oracle,SQL, NoSQL ie. App Engine, Datastore, MongoDB)
- RESTful Web Services, JSON, XML, Eclipse IDE. GWT, Java Servlet, ,
- Amazon EC2, Google App Engine and general Google Cloud technologies
- Maven build automation, Jenkins/Hudson continuous integration
- Github Git repository source control
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required
- Minimum B.Sc or B.Eng degree or diploma, science or math-related fields. Masters degree preferred.
Job Type: Full-time