Client Success Manager
Cliniconex was founded to save time in medical offices. In healthcare clinics, saving time from doing routine work means better productivity on more complex work.
Cliniconex can save hours per day for medical staff who call out appointment reminders. Instead of calling out, they use Cliniconex appointment reminders. Cliniconex serves thousands of providers including; doctors, nurses, and medical technicians. We are the fastest growing patient communications solutions vendor in Canada and are proud to have won the confidence of thousands of providers to date. We are well financed and partnered with the largest EMR vendors in North America and are bringing an innovative, holistic approach to patient communications
Who are we looking for?
We have an immediate need for people who:
- Have great people skills;
- Are analytical;
- Are comfortable with computers, web technology, and web meetings;
- Are willing to try new things and are accountable to make it right;
- Medical office experience an asset and/or Medical Transcription Experience, comfortable with EMR’s;
- A good general knowledge of medical clinic workflow.
The immediate role is for post-sales consulting, which is the critical part of onboarding a new customer. During this process, clinic workflow (a.k.a. how we do things around here) is discussed and analyzed, a configuration is determined (so that Cliniconex services work seamlessly with existing workflow), and set up is validated (using live customer data).
As a start-up, the roles are fluid but growth is limitless!